This property has now been taken off the market (as of 08 February 2017).
1 Bed Flat, Birnam Road, N4
This bright spacious and comfortable one-bedroom flat is situated on a quiet, residential road close to Stroud Green and Finsbury Park. It has been tastefully decorated and furnished and would be ideal for a professional couple or individual who will love and care for it.
The flat is on the first floor of a converted Victorian house and consists of:
- Living room with a large bay window overlooking a beautiful church. There is a TV with free-view channels (TV licence included). The dining table seats four and there is a comfy sofa, coffee table, shelves as well as a period fireplace (non-working).
- Separate fully equipped kitchen complete with microwave, oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and a folding breakfast table and stools.
- The large bathroom has a bath tub, stand-up shower, hand-held shower, storage cupboards.
- Five steps lead from the entrance hall down to the lower-level bedroom with double bed,fitted wardrobe and bedside drawer cabinets.
A quiet tree-lined street with resident parking (resident permits can be arranged by tenants), just minutes away from Stroud Green Road’s shops, pubs, restaurants and cafés. There are also local grocery shops at the end of the road. Finsbury Park is also close by with its lake, jogging paths, tennis courts, and venue to fairs and concerts.
- 0.5 miles from Finsbury Park Underground station with Victoria and Piccadilly Lines (Zone 2). Here there is also a large bus terminal and National Railway station.
- 1 mile from Crouch Hill Overground railway station.
- 1.2 miles from Manor House tube station.
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, eateries, banks, PO etc
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Separate Lounge
- Spacious Bathroom
- Fully fitted kitchen, microwave, fridge-freezer,oven, gas hob, washing machine
- Central Heating, gas combi boiler
- Double Glazed Windows
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Fast broadband is available in the area. Average speed of 41.4mbs. Telephone exchange only 0.14km from the property
- Gas and Electricity not included
- Water rates included
- TV and TV licence included
We require £1,600 deposit (held in the Deposit Protection Scheme and refundable at the end of the tenancy) and 1 month rent in advance. Credit checks and references are also requested.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Finsbury Park Station||12 minute walk|
|Crouch Hill||16 minute walk|
|Arsenal Station, Underground Station||21 minute walk|
|Holloway Road Station||22 minute walk|