This property has now been taken off the market (as of 25 July 2018).
1 Bed Flat, Ability Place, E14
Luxurious one bedroom apartment with private balcony, open plan high spec kitchen and stunning marble-fitted bathroom. This spacious south facing apartment is located in the ought after development named Ability Place, with short walk to local bars/restaurants, DLR/Tube stations and fast commute to the City.
- Fully furnished apartment on the 11th floor of Ability Place Building
- One good sized bedroom with plenty of storage spaces
- High spec kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Luxurious bathroom suite with marble tiling and mirrored wall cabinets
- Floor to ceiling windows
- South East facing - allows maximum natural sunlight into the apartment
- Underfloor heating throughout all rooms
- Residents 24-hours concierge services, on-site gym, sauna room and jacuzzi
- DLR: 3 minutes walk to South Quay DLR station, 12 minutes commute to Bank.
- Tube: 10 minutes walk to Canary Wharf tube station, which takes 5 minutes to London Bridge, 9 minutes to Waterloo and 15 minutes to Bond Street by Jubilee line.
- River: Regular River Buses at Canary Wharf pier serve various central London locations, including London Bridge, Embankment and Blackfriars piers.
- Crossrail (Elizabeth Line): Canary Wharf station will open in December 2018 with services through central London. Trains will terminate at Paddington in the west and Abbey Wood in the east.
- Canary Wharf shopping centre is just a short walk away, with a wide selection of bars, restaurant, shops and boutiques. For groceries there is a Waitrose right in the centre plus an Asda superstore just a few DLR stops away to Crossharbour.
- Billingsgate Market at Poplar (DLR) is the best place to pick up the freshest fish and sea food in the early mornings.
Leisure and Entertainment
- Museum of London Docklands is suited on the West India Quay dock, together with Cineworld cinema just a few strolls away.
- The Crossrail Place Roof Garden is on the top floor of Canary Wharf Crossrail station - a free indoor oasis that also offers drama, music and dance performances spaces.
- Canary Wharf Everyman Cinema is a boutique style cinema showing a mixture of new releases and classic films - as the way you like it.
- Docklands Sailing & Watersports Centre is the place to take private tuitions if you are interested in sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, spinnakering or powerboating.
This apartment would be a perfect fit for busy professionals looking for a short commute back to a stylish, high spec furnished home, with exceptional conveniences on your doorstep.
Email or call now to view.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|South Quay||3 minute walk|
|Crossharbour & London Arena Station||7 minute walk|
|Heron Quays Station||8 minute walk|
|Canary Wharf Station||10 minute walk|