This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 November 2018).
2 Bed End Terrace, Drefelin, SA44
UPVC double-glazed doors & windows, Walls & roof void insulated, All works covered by Building Regs certificate.
One mile from Drefach-Velindre for local facilities: Primary School; Convenience Store; Village Hall; 460 bus route (Cardigan - Newcastle Emlyn - Carmarthen).
- Open plan lounge/dining room
- kitchen with usual fittings
- utility room with wc and basin.
- two bedrooms
- large landing (potential use as study/office)
- bathroom with shower/bath, wc and vanity unit with basin
- off-road parking for one saloon car (maybe 2 small cars)
- terraced garden with grass with gravelled patio areas.
Listed as "unfurnished" - but landlord additionally provides: new double bed base (bed 1); plus new fridge-freezer.
Multi-fuel stove in lounge supplemented by electric heating.
Council Tax band B. One month's rent requested in advance, deposit £500.Broadband signal "good" (within 1 mile of exchange).Mobile signal "very poor" but can get calls to SmartPhone via broadband router with appropriate kit.
Note: Google "Streetview" of this property is 5 years out of date, the property has since been extended to add the first floor and fully refurbished & compliant to Building Regs, as described above.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|