This property has now been taken off the market (as of 04 July 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Aigburth Road, L17
Modern house with a large lounge and diner, large kitchen and all the amenities you can ask for.
The property is super conveniently located on Aigburth Road itself: - 19 min door-to-door to the Liverpool Central, John Moore University, either by direct bus or direct train,
5 min WALK to the most famous park in Liverpool - Sefton Park,
9 min walk to all the famous boutique shops, restaurant and farmers market on Lark Lane!
You couldn't dream of a better location convenient close to the city centre, nature and lovely restaurants & pubs.
The current tenants are working professionals professionals.
Other amenities include:
- Internet WiFi with full coverage of the entire property
- Large Living room with a large dining table that can accommodate everyone having a meal together and social events
- Extra large kitchen with plenty cabinets and 8-ring/4 oven cooker, washing machine, microwave, coffee machine etc.
- 2 bathrooms
- TV aerial in some of the rooms
- Memory foam, orthopaedic mattresses (we spend 8 hours in bed after all!)
- Plenty storage
- Cleaner every Week, included in the rent to help you keep the place nice and tidy!
-**Low deposit of only £100** For the standard of this accommodation is really low.
- Most of the rooms have superb views of Aigburth Skyline
Couples are welcome with just an additional £70 per month for extra utilities.
Contact us today to view the rooms and book your favourite!
- Room 6 >> £280 pcm (double)
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|