This property has now been taken off the market (as of 11 April 2022).
Room in a Shared House, Beechwood Crescent, LS4
- The house has 3 floors (ground, 1st and 2nd), two toilets (1 for 2 people) a well lit kitchen and a spacious living room with TV.
- The room is situated on the 1st floor on the right side (away from the toilet).
- Tall windows, built-in wide desk and shelving. Very comfortable double bed.
- Room furnishings: wardrobe, spacious chest of drawers, night table, floor lamp and office chair for the desk.
- Housemates are very relaxed and super clean. Two boys and one girl, all studying art and very friendly. No crazy loud parties. Looking for other students to share.
- Bills are included in the rent, agency is very friendly and can adjust payment dates to match student loan.
- House is 2 mins away from train station and has many bus stops nearby that pass by the universities. Can also walk in 30 mins to LAU.
- Located in a small, quiet neighbourhood, no traffic sounds. Beautiful parks in the area.
- Co-op, Asda, Aldi and McDonald's within 15 min walk.
Home visit needs to be arranged with the agency as all housemates are currently away for holidays.
Payments are done quarterly in accordance to student loan, but agency is very friendly and can discuss.
Price & Bills
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|