This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 October 2018).
3 Bed Semi-Detached House, Swan Grove, WA16
A fully renovated, beautifully presented throughout, semi detached in a highly desirable location.
Ideally situated within walking distance of Ofsted 'OUTSTANDING' primary school, pubs and a local shop.
The property comprises of:
- Entrance porch
- Generous lounge with electric fireplace
- Large Kitchen/Diner - with Fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, oven & hob included
- Separate pantry / storage
- Bright conservatory with patio door onto a decked area & lawned garden with good sized shed
- 3 bedrooms (2 large double - 1 with vanity unit & 1 single bedroom)
- Refitted family bathroom with freestanding bath (with shower over) and separate shower cubicle
- Good size boarded attic
- Airing cupboard
To the front of the property there is a large driveway, with off road parking for 2 cars.
Council tax band B.
View now to avoid disappointment.
(note street view images are NOT UP TO DATE)
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||3 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|