This property has now been taken off the market (as of 14 October 2019).
1 Bed Maisonette, Dale Avenue, TW4
We are looking for very decent tenants who want to live in a quiet environment. A fantastic and a rare opportunity to live in a lovely brand new property, newly refurbished, close to Hounslow West Station. Ideal for Full time working Couple, single or two professionals, Key workers, Cabin Crew or very decent Students.
Fully furnished spacious double size (Appx area 430 Sq ft or 40 Sq mt) with Reception - Dining area, Bedroom, Bathroom, New Open Plan Kitchen fittings with “A” rated modern appliances including Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine, Electric hob and a huge storage space,under floor electric heating, LED lights etc.
The property is owned by decent family having common access. Brand new luxury developments & all modern amenities, very well secured with Modern Smart Security Alarm System, Smart Lock, Camera Door Entry System, inside & outside CCTVs on each floor, fire alarms & all other latest amenities.
The property is very well insulated, triple glazing windows with highly energy efficient with“A++” Energy ratings. Every Room, Kitchen & Bathrooms are fitted with bright windows, new Air Vent System for fresh air circulation round the clock in the property & to avoid causing dampness.
The property is situated just 0.2 miles – 5 mins walk from Hounslow West tube station, Walking distance to Supermarket, Grocery store, NHS, Hounslow Heath School,Church, Bus Stop, Cash & Carry, Restaurants, 1 min walk to Beaversfield Park, New Civic Centre, 5 Mins Drive to High Street & Treaty Centre, walking distance to Church, Jalaram Temple, Gurudwara etc.
The area is highly demanding due to the superb location, excellent connectivity and frequencies of Public transport links including night buses, 5 mins drive to High Street, Hounslow Bus Garage, National Rail, Tube Station etc. Easy accessibility for the commuters travelling to London City, 10 min drive to Heathrow Airport T4, close to M25, M3, M4, M40 etc.
The multi-cultural residents are professional with educated background working in IT, Finance, Public Sector including NHS & Key Workers, School Teachers,working at Heathrow, London City etc.
We are ONLY looking to let this property to those who are......
1) Very decent & well mannered,
2) non smoker, Full time working Professionals, who can pay their bills & rent on time without any delay.
3) Combined joint minimum annual income £25k or more
4) who live in a very peaceful manner with harmony without any disputes, respect privacy of other neighbors and residents.
5) Keep the property very clean & tidy all the time. Maintain the furniture & fixtures etc in a good condition without any damages.
6) Use all the appliances with extreme care to lower the maintenance cost without causing any nuisance & hassle to the owner.
7) Look after and maintain it very well the property all the time & treat this property as their own property without causing any damages.
8) Clear references from employer or landlord, good credit score without any Criminal Records, CCJ or Debts. Valid Passport – Visa is a must.
9) Inventory Check in & Check out will be done by the Independent Professional companies while moving in – out at the end of tenancy.
10) Regular inspection will be done throughout the term of tenancy.
11) Estate Agents are welcomed with genuine professionals.
12) Vegetarians preferred but not necessary.
13) Deposit will not be adjusted against last month rent. It will be returned only after vacating the property and full check out done by the Independent Professional Inventory Company.
We strictly do not allow......
1) Defaulters with adverse credit history, CCJ, Criminal Conviction
2) Rough and drunk tenants.
3) Smokers, party animals & those who creating a nuisance
4) with Pets
** Pics shown are only for information, Early viewings highly recommended to avoid any disappointments.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Discounted Rent Amount: £1,000.00 per month including Water bill, Council Tax, Superfast Fiber Optic Broadband, TV Licence but (Does not include TV Package and Electricity bills)
- (Rent negotiable for single tenant & - Deposit Free Option may be considered for the right tenant)
- No Admin Fees
- Deposit / Bond: £1150.00
- Credit check will be done and Clear Reference is a must.
- Inventory Check & Check out will be before and after tenancy also every six months by the independent professional agency.
1 Bedrooms - 1 Bathrooms.
- Property newly built, brand new comes fully furnished.
- All Bills included, except Electricity
- Available to move in from middle or Mid of Aug 19.
- Minimum tenancy term is one year.
- Maximum number of tenants 2.- No Pets
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- On street parking available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
- Not Suitable for families with Kids due to small size of the rooms.
- For security reason, we may ask for a Personal Guarantee to cover the losses or damages, should it exceeds the deposit amount.
POLITE REQUEST : -
WHILE SENDING AN ENQUIRY, TENANTS ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE GIVE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1) Brief information about the education background, occupation - profession of each tenant
2) Type of Employment, Full Time - Part Time - Employed - Self Employed, Contractor - Student
3) Length of job, location and nature of working industry of both tenants
4) Combined gross income
5) Ethnicity, Age group, Length of stay in UK, Current Nationality & type of Visa with expiry month & year
6) Brief information about family background, hobbies etc
7) Preferred length of tenancy
8) Length of stay at current accomodation and reason for leaving.
9) Any additional information which may be helpful for us choosing the right tenants.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PICTURE SHOWN IN THE ADVERT IS SAMPLE PICTURE, NOT THE ACTUAL ONE. THE PICTURE WILL BE UPDATED ONCE THE PROPERTY IS READY)
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Hounslow West Station||4 minute walk|
|Hounslow Central Station||18 minute walk|
|Hounslow, Rail Station||27 minute walk|
|Hounslow East Station||29 minute walk|