This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 August 2017).
2 Bed Terraced House, Millpond, HP14
This is a very rare find that would suit a young professional or couple of any age group. If high quality and contemporary living is your desire, this stunning home is the property for you. You won't find anything like this for a similar rental price.
- Very spacious unique layout
- Newly converted
- Immaculate decorative state
- WOW factor
- Gorgeous 17ft fitted kitchen/diner
- 24ft living room
- Courtyard garden
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Village location with good connections
- Broadband included
- No Agent Fees
Availability: Late August / September
Rent: £1245 per calendar month
Letting type: Long term
Furnishing: Part furnished. Landlord flexible
Costs to consider in addition to the monthly rent:
Deposit: Equal to 1 months’ rent, payable prior to occupation
1 month’s rent in advance
Tenant to cover utilities fees such as: Electric, Water, Council Tax, Contents insurance
- No DSS /Housing Benefit Applicants
- No children under the age of eight
- Only caged / pets in tanks allowed No dogs or cats or other free roaming pets.
- No Smoking
Proof of income and detailed references from employers and previous landlords will be required
Ground floor entrance hallway with storage and hanging space. Oak flooring. Access to clockroom.
CLOCKROOM / VISITOR WC
With low level w.c, tiled floor, wash basin, heated towel rail & mirror.
Spacious landing and hallway leading into kitchen/diner and separate living room.
LOUNGE - 7.35m x 3.83m (24’1 x 12’7)
Spacious living area benefiting from dual aspect windows, one a triangular bay window and two large sash windows either side of a central faux fireplace with in-built TV connection points. Fitted cupboard.
KITCHEN / Diner - 5.33m x 3.15m (17’6 x 10’4)
Large kitchen with central oak island/breakfast bar capable of seating 4. Cream Range Shaker style wall and base units with stunning cappuccino quartz worktops, Belfast Butler Kitchen and mixer tap, white brick tiled surrounds, Zanussi halogen hob with stainless steel oven under and cooker hood over, integrated washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Oak flooring. Spot lighting and pressurised hot water cylinder accessible via storage cupboard.
Carpeted stairs rise from first floor. Access to loft. Doors to:-
MASTER BEDROOM - 5.26m x 3.78m (17’3 x 12’5)
Large carpeted master bedroom with recess window overlooking church and village. Includes stylish deep 4 mirrored door wardrobe & chest of drawers
BEDROOM 2 - 3.48 x 2.16m (11’5 x 7’1)
Carpeted with recess window and made to fit teak dresser and cupboard unit.
With white suite of panel bath, shower attachment, shower screen, tiled walls, pedestal basin with panelled under-storage, low level w.c., heated towel rail, tiled floor, extractor fan, fitted illuminated mirror.
OUTSIDE & PARKING
Small easy to maintain courtyard area with flagstone patio, picket fence with privacy conifer hedge boarder. Outside electric points. Enjoys sun from morning to early evening.
Benefits from 2 off-road parking spaces
OTHER PROPERTY INFO:
- Private easy to maintain paved courtyard garden with hedge boarder.
- Fully double glazed.
- State-of-the-art programmable electric heating in all rooms / hallways.
- Integrated top-end white goods to cover all requirements.
- Dimmable lights and uprating lighting throughout property.
- Fitted water softener.
- Dual smoke alarms on all three floors.
- Views of Lane End Village & Church.
- Located a short level walk of Lane End high street which has shops, pubs, a pharmacy, deli cafe and doctor’s surgery. Under 10 minute drive Wycombe Town Centre, Marlow, Stokenchurch or M40 motorway (Junction 4/5). There are railway stations at Marlow and Wycombe serving Paddington and Maryleborne respectively.
- In Chiltern Hills – An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Within minutes of excellent woodland and country for walks and biking.
- Semi-furnished basis with flexibility. Options to retain certain furniture & fittings (tasteful made-to-measure cupboards & wardrobes. List to be provided on / before viewing.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|