This property has now been taken off the market (as of 05 June 2021).
Room in a Shared Flat, Harcourt Terrace, OX3
Fully furnished good sized and bright single room to rent in a 2 bedroom flat in a clean, very quiet and safe area. The property is in a great location:
- 1 min. walk to Brookes University Headington
- 10 min. walk to the Hospitals
- 20 min. walk to City Centre
- bus stops (1 min. walk) to City Centre, London, and London Airports just around the corner, very frequent buses available 24/7.
- supermarkets: Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Coop, independent international small supermarkets all 7 min. walk (Headington Shops), nearest small Coop 1 min. walk
- various parks 2 min. walk
I am a German teacher, agent and PhD student (40), who is looking for a student or professional (age does not matter) to share my lovely two bedroom flat.
The optimal candidate has to be a non-smoking, tidy and a very clean person.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no smoking, no alcohol and any pork products allowed in this flat.
Single occupancy, female only!
If you are interested first we will arrange a virtual viewing and later a viewing in the flat if we are a good flatmate fit.
Object description: first floor, modern flat, well isolated, double glassed, central heating, door entry system, wood laminate flooring, shared big garden, big kitchen, fridge freezer, oven, hob, washing machine with dryer, cooker hood, microwave, toaster, kettle, Internet, etc....
Rent: £600/month including all bills (electricity, gas, water, council tax, high speed and unlimited internet).
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|