This property has now been taken off the market (as of 13 June 2020).
5 Bed Semi-Detached House, Piggottshill Lane, AL5
A unique fully renovated 5 bedroomunfurnished family house located in Southdown, Harpenden, just a stone-throw awayfrom several highly reputable primary and secondary schools in the area.
Tucked away in a private close, this five bedroom house has a gated entrance, garageand parking for up to 5/6 cars. The contrasting back garden is done in azen-style with floating seating, perfect for outdoor living or entertaining. Itfeatures a granite patio, decking and many modern touches all controlled viathe latest smart technology.
This well-proportioned house has been fully renovated in recent years.
The ground floor includes: A bright hallway, and a good size lounge/dining areawith bi-folding doors opening up to an outdoor dining area, complimenting anindoor-outdoor lifestyle. The contemporary lounge/dining area is interiordesigned with solid oak wooden floors, modern spiral radiators and a log woodburner.
In addition, there is a second reception room which can be used as an office orkids den, plus a new modern kitchen, housing integrated appliances whichincludes two ovens (one microwave oven), a full-length fridge and a dishwasher.In a separate utility/laundry room, a full-length freezer, deep sink andwashing machine are situated.
On the first floor there are 4 double bedrooms, 1 generous single bedroom and afamily bathroom. The focal point of the first floor is its interior designedunique master bedroom which has custom built wardrobes and an in-built showerunit. As well as a feature staircase that leads to a modern attic bathroom witha central roll-top bath and dressing area.
No time for gardening? This low maintenance garden has an automated irrigationsystem from front to back and showcases the garden at it’s very best via automatedlighting and a water feature, enhancing its ambience.
Main features include:
- Located close to great schools
- Well-proportioned house and spacious layout
- Secluded corner plot with large drive
- 4 double bedrooms, 1 large single bedroom
- The master bedroom features an en-suite shower and a beautiful roll-top bathroom on the third floor
- Two of the bedrooms are fitted with new custom wardrobes
- Large bi-fold doors opening on to the rear garden
- Outdoor granite entertaining area with ambient lighting
- Contemporary interior designed rooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with large corner pantry and a utility room
- Garage and two sheds
- Large attic storage
- Lots of unique features
- Automated garden lighting from front to back
- Automated irrigation from front to back
- Low maintenance property
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|