This property has now been taken off the market (as of 25 May 2022).
2 Bed Terraced House, High Street, KT1
|Maximum Tenants:||4||Location:||Hampton Wick, Kingston Upon Thames|
A wonderful mid-terraced Victorian property with private garden and home office space - located in the friendly, peaceful neighborhood of Hampton Wick, 350 yards from the railway station with direct trains to Waterloo and a short walk (5 mins) to the River Thames, Home Park and Royal Bushy Park.
This Victorian home has been lovingly looked after and offers well thought out modern living. Surprisingly quiet and with double glazed windows throughout, a porch entrance and lovely wood flooring flows through the ground floor.
- Downstairs includes a beautifully decorated reception room and dining room both with original fireplaces. There is also access to the sunny and secluded garden through the living room.
- A recently renovated and sleek kitchen sits to the rear of the property, offering plenty of storage and a range of appliances such as a double oven, four ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, pull out larder, fridge freezer and washer dryer.
- Doors from the kitchen lead onto the easy to maintain and secluded private garden featuring lovely spring and summer blooms, with a sandstone patio area, decking and zero maintenance “lazy lawn” all of which offers a fabulous space for entertaining as well as a useful shed and that all important rear access.
- Upstairs, there are two good size double bedrooms and a large luxury modern family bathroom including a walk-in shower, separate bath and under floor heating.
- The property further benefits from a useable loft space which is ideal as a home working office or extra space for gaming, storage or simply quiet space for relaxing.
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Hampton Wick||1 minute walk|
|Kingston||12 minute walk|
|Teddington||27 minute walk|
|Surbiton||37 minute walk|