2 Bed Flat, Kelly Street, PA16
A lovely bright and spacious 2-bedroom flat in a very well maintained traditional stone tenement building with communal garden.
Located close to many local amenities, including shops, schools, banks, etc, and only a few minutes walk from the railway station and with easy access to the motorway.
The property is factored with the landlord being responsible for all factoring fees.
The property has been renovated to a high standard with a modern kitchen, bathroom and quality flooring installed. The property is available unfurnished and includes the following:
- secure door entry system;
- double glazing;
- high efficiency Baxi boiler;
- gas fire
- energy efficient Fridge in kitchen & Fridge/Freezer located in hall cupboard;
- energy efficient washing machine;
- kitchen with white gloss units with soft close mechanism on drawers and doors, gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan;
- bathroom with bath & electric shower and bathroom cabinet ;
- excellent storage including 2 hall cupboards (including one that serves as a wardrobe) and a shallow cupboard in lounge and back bedroom; and
- wired smoke and heat alarms, carbon monoxide detectors + fire blanket.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
Scottish Landlord Register
Scottish Letting Agent Register