Let Agreed - This property is no longer available for rent
This property has now been taken off the market (as of 03 October 2019).
2 Bed Terraced House, Knockhall Road, DA9
Note: This OpenRent Property Is No Longer Available For Rent. Description below is only for reference, and you can no longer book a viewing or contact this private landlord.
- The property is a terraced house with two reception rooms that have been recently decorated.
- The house is offered unfurnished, but includes the white goods in the kitchen.
- The first reception room has recently fitted triple glazed windows. There is a gas fireplace and TV ports for both freesat and satellite.
- The second reception room has a double-glazed door to the rear garden.
- The modern kitchen was newly fitted in late 2018. It has a built-in electric oven, gas stove with extractor fan, a plumbed in 7kg washing machine, a dishwasher and fridge freezer. There are plenty of cupboards above and below the counter tops. There is also a floor to ceiling larder. Built-in USB plugs are included and newly fitted triple glazed windows.
- The property has gas central heating, while the combination boiler also provides instant hot water for the kitchen sink, bathroom basin taps and shower. The boiler has been serviced annually by the manufacturer and this will continue (cost picked up by Landlord).
- The house has an EPC rating of D.
- Upstairs are two double bedrooms. The front room has a large built in wardrobe with mirrors and ample storage available, while the backroom has a free standing wardrobe (which can be removed).
- The bathroom has recently been decorated and consists of a large bath with shower and a large flat shower head.
- The rear garden is low maintenance with a few trees and contains a large secure shed at the rear. There is also a mini shed attached to the house that has recently had a new door fitted.
- The property is located opposite a large public park, which has lots of trees, green land, an outside gym, a secure children's play area and two grass football fields.
- It is within walking distance of a station, a doctors surgery, shops and local schools.
- The main station servicing the area is Greenhithe. It is on the South Eastern line with journey times into London under an hour or Greenhithe to Woolwich Arsenal for DLR (37 minutes), Greenhithe to Lewisham for DLR (50 minutes).
- Ebbsfleet international is within 7 minute drive of the property. This is the High Speed trainline (HS1). It is two stops into London St Pancras International, which takes 20 minutes. Ebbsfleet international is also part of the Eurostar, which offers journeys to France and Belgium.
- The property has free on-street parking opposite the property or anywhere in Knockhall road.
- Another advantage of this property is that it is ideally located near Bluewater shopping centre, which gives you access to high level shopping, dining and top entertainment venues such as Showcase Cinemas (IMAX), etc.
- The property is within 5 minutes walk of the Thames river, where one can enjoy river views, parks, walks and pubs.
- If one drives a car you are about 2 or 3 miles from the A2 motorway (into London / to Canterbury), the M2 to Dover, the M25 orbital, A13 into London/Southend on Sea.
- A long tenancy is preferred.
- Available to move in immediately.
|DSS Income Accepted