This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 November 2018).
Room in a Shared House, Princess Anne Road, BA11
- Double Bed: comfortable pocket sprung mattress on sprung base
- double wardrobe, chest of drawers & bedside unit
You will also have access to:- high spec bathroom with rain head power shower + additional wc.
- Kitchen-diner with dishwasher and American style fridge freezer- Washing machine, tumble dryer and clothes drying cupboard
- fibre optic broadband / wi-fi
- Sunny, south facing garden
- Communal Parking
- Shared storage space in garage
Ideally located within 5 minutes walk of:
- leisure centre (swimming pool, gym, squash and tennis courts)
- Tesco & Co-op local stores; take-aways & medical centre.
15 minute walk to town centre. Frome was recently named one of the best places to live in UK (Sunday Times) with a lively arts scene & independent shops.
On the main bus route to Bath (13 miles).
This is a professionally managed property maintained to a high standard. You'll enjoy sharing with other working professionals. Weekly cleaning of communal areas is included.
Sorry, no couples or children can be accomodated and you must be in full time work.
£20 fee for referencing, credit checks & right to rent checks.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|