This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 May 2022).
1 Bed Flat, Netheravon Road, W4
|Maximum Tenants:||2||Location:||Chiswick, London|
- Newly Refurbished Top Floor One Bedroom Flat,
- Fantastic Location in Quiet Street,
- Lovely &Bright Neutral Décor Throughout,
- Close To Shops and Amenities of Chiswick,
- Well Connected for Tube, Bus, & Cycle,
- Available furnished and for long-term let,
A great newly refurbished modern one bedroom top flat located in a period property in a quiet residential road in Chiswick. This high spec period conversion in a Victorian property comprises a large and bright double bedroom at the rear of the property, a separate bathroom, and an open plan reception room with kitchen. The property is located just a short walk from the amenities, shops, restaurants and bars of the Chiswick High Road. There is easy access from both Turnham Green and Stamford Brook Tube Stations, a wide range of bus routes, a new cycle route and motorists enjoy easy access to the A4/M4.
This property is in excellent condition throughout, is offered furnished on a 12+ month lease and early viewings are highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall – provides access from the common entrance stairs to the flat, modern laminate floors, white painted walls and high-efficiency electric radiator and bright LED lighting.
- Bedroom – 3.62m x 3.45m –located to the rear of the property with side facing window. Features built-in cupboards, high-efficiency electric radiator, Dimmable LED lighting, carpeted and white painted walls. Option for installation of a double bed.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining –3.89m x 4.26m– a modern kitchen with high spec appliances and plenty of worksurfaces with bright LED lighting. The kitchen is adjoined by an open plan dining area with a bespoke dining table and modern chairs.
- Living Room – 2.50m x 2.94m –living room extends from dining area to the front of the property with a large window for natural light. Features sofa, TV stand, high-efficiency electric radiators, high efficiency LED lighting, laminate flooring and white painted walls.
- Bathroom – 1.42m x 2.74m –finished in modern ceramic tiles with shower over bath, hand basin and cabinet, toilet and heated towel rail and high efficiency LED lighting.
Total Size: 38m2 or 410 SqFt
Heating Type: Electric
Double Glazing: All
Parking Type: Permit Holder
Council Tax Band: C
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
1) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
2) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
3) Measurements are approximate room sizes and are only intended as general guidance.
4) Tenant References – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Stamford Brook||5 minute walk|
|Turnham Green||9 minute walk|
|Ravenscourt Park||12 minute walk|
|Barnes Bridge||33 minute walk|