This property has now been taken off the market (as of 15 February 2022).
Room in a Shared House, St Eligius Street, CB2
- En-suite room in 150 Square meter Newly refurbished Bright, Comfortable Victorian terrace house suited on very quite street in the heart of city centre .
- 3 minutes walk to Judge business school and the engineer department of university of Cambridge.All the major historical sights of Cambridge are within 5-10 minutes walking distance, just a 2 minute walk to Botanical Garden, 12minuets walk to the Railway station, 8 minutes walk to John Lewis shop , 8 minutes walk to king’s college
- Selected restaurants, pubs , Bakers , coffee shops , Tesco shops are all in 5 minutes walk distance.
- Lovely brick garden and useful shed.
- Surrounded by University of Cambridge student accommodation
- Super fast Virgin Media WiFi
- Handmade 100% wool mattress Hypnos davit bed and gorgeous silk curtains , three doors fit in wardrobe . Dedicated workspace
- 5 star hotel standard shower room
- Carbon monoxide alarm and Smoke alarm
- new Siemens stove oven, refrigerator and dishwasher machine
- Provide clean Bed linens , pillows and blanket, Hangers , Iron washing Hot water kettle ,Microwave ,Toaster
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|