Room in a Shared House, Montrose Street, BB11
THE RENTAL PRICE INCLUDES ALL BILLS, so you have nothing to pay only your rent.
Fantastic location for Burnley Centre and commuting to Manchester with the train station within walking distance.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Contact Us To View!!!
- This room is on the ground floor which is accessible with your own codelock leading into your own private bedroom.
- Access to the ground floor bathroom which comprises of a toilet, large shower and sink finished in porcelain tile from floor to ceiling.
- The bedroom has modern gloss fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets, lamps, a double bin which all comes with luxury bedding.
Shared Communal areas
- The house is completed to a high standard with oak finishings throughout.
- There is a communal kitchen include which includes all the modern appliances, dishwasher, double oven, microwave, washer and has an island to sit 4 for dining.
- The Kitchen also includes a TV
- There is a large utility room which includes a downstairs toilet.
- All bills are included (gas, electric, water, Super Fast Fibre (50GB), Council Tax, TV License)
- Cleaner on a regular basis
- All rooms come with luxury bedding and furniture, includes bedside tables, drawers, wardrobes
- All rooms come with a double bed and your own seating and table area
Tenants selection process
We will only rent to professional workers who are respectable individuals and come with a great reference. Our number 1 priority is to ensure we have a good quiet household. The process includes;
- Credit Check
- Landlord reference check
- Company Check
- 1-week rent is required to secure the room which will be deducted from your 1st month's rent
- Before move in 1 month rent and a deposit of 1 months rent will be required.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|