This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 November 2018).
4 Bed Semi-Detached House, The Butts, TW8
Linden House is an incredibly rare Queen Anne House, a period of history which only lasted 12 years.
Circa 1705, it is a Grade II listed building.
Film companies frequently use the square for its unique features and beauty.
Linden House holds a pivotal position, overlooking the square.
It makes a beautiful family home, full of character, and close to wonderful schools.
Despite the rustic feel of its heritage, Linden House is well served by train lines too:
- 5 min walk from Brentford mainline station (30 mins to Waterloo / Embankment / Southbank / Westminster)
- 1 mile from Boston Manor tube (Piccadilly line)
- Close to Kew Gardens, Chiswick business park, Gunnersbury, Richmond, Ealing, Hammersmith, Barnes
It is ideally located for GlaxoSmithKline employees- their HQ are a short walk along the Grand Union Canal.Equally it well serves Sky HQ in Osterley, about one mile away.
There are wonderful waterways to explore nearby: Thames, Grand Union Canal.Kew Gardens, Gunnersbury Park, Richmond Park, Chiswick House and Gardens, Osterley Park, Boston Manor Park are all very close by.
The house comprises:
- kitchen (with range and double door fridge freezer)
- two reception rooms (one with wood-burner, the other with gas fire)
- two bathrooms (both with baths and showers)
- two cellars (one large dry cellar same size as the kitchen, one original cellar in the 'old' house)
- utility room (with washing machine and tumble dryer)
- four bedrooms
- one formal (front of house)
- one grass and two patio areas (front of house), with a pond and garden shed (perfect for bikes etc)
- one rear, enclosed patio
Parking available with permit from the council.
Banham locks throughout.
Don't miss your opportunity to rent this rare house!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|Furnishing||Furnishing at tenant choice|
|EPC Not Required||Property is a listed building|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Brentford||6 minute walk|
|Syon Lane, Rail Station||20 minute walk|
|Northfields Station||26 minute walk|
|South Ealing Station||28 minute walk|