Room in a Shared House, Waterworks Road, B16
We have here a spacious, airy and bright double room available in this warm and friendly professional house-share in Edgbaston B16, close to the city centre (would suit a single professional/mature student).
Here you will benefit from a clean, tidy, newly refurbished house that is perfect for working/mature professionals in and around the Birmingham area and ease of commuting.
About the House...
The house has been completely refurbished from top to bottom. The house boasts a large kitchen/diner and comes complete with all the possible amenities and easily accommodates up to 4 people to sit comfortably.
The whole house has super fast fibre broadband you can stream videos at ease across all devices and each individual room has Full HD LED tvs (on the walls) that also connect to the internet wirelessly.
There is double glazing and central heating throughout the house. Driveway and off-street parking available.
You will feel spoilt in this house and the landlord is kind, friendly and helpful. The property would ideally suit a working professional (mature student) looking for somewhere quiet and peaceful to live.
About the Room...
The room is a big double in size, the room has super quality and luxurious orthopaedic bed with headboard, duvets/pillows/sheets (all egyptian cotton) to match. Each room also includes wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside table and lamp, desk and chair and super deluxe carpets and full HD Tv on the wall. Everything is of high quality !!!!
The bills are all inclusive (included) in the price. That means there is no need to pay:
- Council tax
- Wi-Fi (Fibre Broadband)
- Gas (within reasonable use policy)
- Electricity (within reasonable use policy)
- Cleaning service also provided by the Landlord
About the Location...
Waterworks Road, B16 - Super Central Location and:
- All amenities you can possibly imagine are within very easy walking distance (doctors, hospital, shops [every single kind], ATM machines, etc)
- All major bus routes are within very easy walking distance (to almost wherever you want to go)
- Walk to Five Ways (AMC Odeon/bowling/shopping complex) in 5 minutes and to Town in 10-15 minutes
- Walk to the famous Edgbaston Reservoir (nature reserve) with all its wonderful wildlife in 5 minutes
- Lots of green spaces and parks all with easy walking distance of the house
- Nice and lovely neighbourhood
No agency fees involved, deal directly with Landlord.
Landlord provides cleaning service.
Please message now to book your viewing !!!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||3 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|