This property has now been taken off the market (as of 27 August 2019).
However the landlord for this property has placed a new advert for the same (or similar) property. You can view that here:
Alternatively, continue your search in this area:
Room in a Shared House, Sandon Road, B17
Two affordable furnished double rooms available in thisfriendly professional house share within 10 minutes of Birmingham city centre.
GREAT SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTS! … AND NO FEES/ COSTS ATALL!
· All utilities – gas, electricity, water
· Council Tax
· Tech services – communal TV and TV licence, 500GB Virgin Media TiVo box services including Netflix subscription and super-fastbroadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media (350Mbps speed)
· Fully furnished and equipped rooms and commonareas
· Housekeeping – weekly cleaner for common areasof the home and a regular gardener
· Management – full time support from office teamplus 2 full time maintenance men
ROOMS AVAILABLE :
Room 4 (£360) : NOW
A first floor bargain double room, furnished with a double bed.mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers and desk & chair.
Room 7 (£370) : NOW
Second floor bargain double attic room, fully furnished with adouble bed, chest of drawers and desk & chair
This spacious semi-detached property has just hadsignificant refurbishment works undertaken in the common areas. It is just 10 minutes by bus from the citycentre comprises :
· Living room : separated. Multiple sofas and chairs, coffee tables, 40”SMART flat screen TV
· Kitchen- diner : Good sized kitchen in the process of being refurbished, 2fridge-freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, gas cooker, microwave, toaster,dining table & chairs.
· Bathrooms / toilets – 2 communal bathrooms and 3toilets
· Garden – Good sized lawned rear garden to rear
· Parking – off-road drive parking for 2 cars andother free roadside parking available in the vicinity.
In addition to the rooms available there are currently 4 gentsand 1 girl - living at the property including a carer, housing officer,singer/songwriter & renewable energies researcher
The property is within a 4-minute walk of local communityBearwood high street. All your amenityneeds are available here. ALDI, Co-op,Iceland, Argos, pharmacies, opticians, 3 pubs, numerous cafes, restaurants,take-aways and general stores.
There are two green parks within walking distance(Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods Park) and 3 gyms, 2 swimming pools within 5minutes of the property.
There are plentiful regular bus services available fromwithin 1 minute’s walk of the property going into and around town every 7minutes. More information available uponrequest.
SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY/ NO COUPLES
TO MOVE IN YOU WILL REQUIRE
· 1 month Deposit + first month’s rent
· Proof of ID
· To sign a 6 month Assured Short Hold Tenancy
· 2 references (Employer and Landlord/ Agency). Recent bank account statement
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|