This property has now been taken off the market (as of 12 December 2019).
3 Bed Maisonette, Holly Bush Grove, B32
Redecorated throughout, on offer is a spacious three bedroom property which is in an ideal location for the city with great transport links. The accommodation briefly comprising porch, lounge, kitchen-diner, three bedrooms, and family bathroom with garden to front and rear.
· AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - UNFURNISHED
· SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM PROPERTY (TWO WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES)
· REDECORATED THROUGHOUT WITH NEW CARPETS
· 14FT LOUNGE
· GARDEN TO FRONT & LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN TO REAR
· GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
· CLOSE TO MOTORWAY M5 JUNCTION 3
· EXTREMELY WELL POSITIONED FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORT - JUST OFF HAGLEY ROAD WEST, ON BUS ROUTE TO CITY CENTRE, HARBORNE AND HALESOWEN
· CLOSE TO MANY LOCAL AMENITIES WITH A RANGE OF SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS NEARBY AS WELL AS LOCAL SCHOOLS. LARGE TESCO AND ASDA NEARBY.
· NO DSS - NO PETS - NO SMOKERS
· SUBJECT TO SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF REFERENCE AND CREDIT CHECKS WHICH COSTS £20 PER TENANT.
Lounge 11'1"x 14'1" (3.38m x 4.3m). Double glazed window facing the front overlooking the garden. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen Diner 11'1" x 10'2" (3.38m x 3.1m). Double glazed window facing the front overlooking the garden. Having laminate flooring and fitted with a range of wall and base units with heat resistant work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit, courtesy tiling, brand new electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space for under counter fridge freezer or other appliances. Plumbing for washing machine.
Bathroom 8'4" x 8'7" (2.54m x 2.62m). Double glazed window with obscure glass facing the side, WC, paneled bath, electric shower, pedestal sink. Boiler in airing cupboard serving hot and cold water, tiling to walls and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 11'9" x 13'7" (3.58m x 4.14m). Double glazed window facing the rear overlooking the garden. Radiator. Having fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 9'4" x 11' (2.84m x 3.35m). Double glazed window facing the rear overlooking the garden. Radiator. Having fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9'4" x 8'4" (2.84m x 2.54m). Double glazed window facing the rear overlooking the garden. Radiator.
Set back from the road behind a dwarf brick wall, surrounded with wooden dwarf fences and a small gate. There is a low maintenance front garden.
Enclosed low maintenance garden with block paving and mature herbaceous borders.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|