This property has now been taken off the market (as of 22 May 2019).
2 Bed Flat, The Landmark, TN39
- Prime sea-front location.
- Modern marble-tiled bathroom.
- Fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer and dishwasher.
- Allocated parking space in the underground car park.
- Lift access from street level and also directly from underground car park.
- Opposite sea front and De La Warr Pavilion.
Living Room 4.5m (14'9) x 3.04m (10')
Kitchen 2.63m (8'8) x 2.63m (8'8)
Bedroom One 5.05m (16'7) x 2.41m (7'11)
Bedroom Two 3.63m (11'11) x 2.14m (7'0)
Bathroom 2.65m (8'8) x 2.27m (7'5)
Energy Efficiency Rating - C.
Council Tax Band C - £1,675 per year
Sorry but pets are not allowed and smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
One-month deposit and one-month rent in advance required. Subject to reference checks.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|