This property has now been taken off the market (as of 26 January 2021).
3 Bed Terraced House, Oak Road, MK42
Terrific, Large and Bright Terraced three bedroom house in this popular location in Oak Road, Bedford. The property comes part furnished with goods in the kitchen.
The property is within easy reach of the A421 Bedford Bypass and close proximity to local amenities.
The accommodation comprises:
* Entrance Porch and Hall with ample storage
* Good Size Lounge/Diner with doors providing direct access to the rear patio and garden
* Fitted Kitchen with cooker, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer
* Large landing with access to the loft
* Modern three piece family bathroom
* Master bedroom - Double with built in cupboard
* Bedroom 2 - Double
* Bedroom 3 - Single with built in cupboard
* On street parking
* Access to garage not included
The property has double glazed windows throughout with the added benefit of fitted blinds in the lounge.
Amenities in the immediate area include a local GP surgery, local Vet, convenience stores, off Licences and bakeries. The larger supermarkets 'Aldi', ‘Morrisons’ and 'Tesco' are close by making it really easy for you to grab the weekly shop.
Bus journeys are well established with routes within easy walking distance to the town centre, local villages in and around Bedford, including Bedford train station.
With a great local community, good local schools and the open green spaces of Jubilee Park at your doorstep, this house is in a popular residential area and will be snapped up very quickly.
Deposit: 1 month's rent
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|