3 Bed Flat, Tasso Road, W6
Recently refurbished, furnished garden flat with 3 double bedrooms, high spec kitchen and new bathroom. Open-plan living area with bi-fold doors opening to sun-filled south facing private garden. 7mins walk to Barons Court tube (Piccadilly & District lines).
Full DescriptionProperty• Recently fully refurbished garden flat in charming, quiet street.
• Spacious open-plan living/dining area with bi-fold doors leading to private south facing garden, ideal for entertaining
• Three double bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes
• High spec kitchen with fully integrated appliances, including dual ovens and wine fridge
• brand new tiled bathroom with underfloor heating, and integrated bath/shower
• Under floor heating and remote controlled skylights maximise light and comfort throughout
TransportLinks• 7 minute walk to Barons Court tube; Zone 2, Piccadilly and District lines
• 7 minute walk to Virgin Gym, Full length pool and Fitness Centre
• 7 minute walk to Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Tesco stores
• Within boundaries for Queens Park Tennis Club resident’s privileges
• 7 minute walk to Charing Cross Hospital
• 10 minutes travel to Fulham Broadway facilities and vibrant North End Road markets
• 11 minutes travel to Hammersmith Broadway shopping district
• 15 minutes walk to Thames Riverside and it’s parks, bars and dining
• Transport for London cycle docking station at end of street
Would suit busy professionals or family looking for a short commute back to a stylish, high spec home in a quiet neighbourly street, with conveniences on your doorstep.
Email or call now to view.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Available From||26 October, 2018|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Barons Court Station, Underground Station||8 minute walk|
|West Kensington Station||13 minute walk|
|Hammersmith (Dist Pic Line) Underground Station||20 minute walk|
|Kensington (Olympia) , Underground Station||22 minute walk|