This property has now been taken off the market (as of 08 August 2021).
2 Bed Bungalow, Chantrell Close, LE67
A well-presented 2 bed, semidetached bungalow with garage and generous driveway with ample parking.
Situated in a private cul-de-sac on the edge of Bagworth village, this property offers a great location for any individual or family, available to rent from July 1st September 2021.
NEW CARPETS, FURNISHED, SHOWER ROOM ALL-ELECTRIC PROPERTY!
Located 1.8mile from Thornton Reservoir, Bagworth Heath Woods.
Bagworth community center & preschool 150yards,
Local amenities shop 0.9mile.
· To the front of the property is the entry hall with a coat cupboard and useful wooden storage shelving.
The alarm system fully working.
New carpet and Shutter blinds and ceiling pendant. Walkthrough into the living/dining area.
· Spacious Lounge with new carpet, corner sofa, and with access to the kitchen
The lounge also has double French doors on looking at the front of the property.
Corner sofa, storage footstool, cabinet and drawers, Venetian blinds, curtains and pole, a corner shelf, Dining table, and 4 chairs, Eco electric bluetooth connectable Radiators, ceiling light, and mirror included.
(Tv & soundbar not included, the wall bracket is permanent and fits up to 60’’)
· Kitchen with newly fitted sink and tap, new electric cooker, and ceramic hob. washing machine, microwave, kettle, and toaster. Blinds and spotlight fitting. Smoke alarm.
Door to side of the driveway with access to outdoor tap and garage.
The garage has a condenser dryer and a small chest freezer inside, also plenty of overhead storage and shelves.
· Shower room, easy access with a bi-fold door. New Powerful electric shower, shower caddy. Toilet and sink vanity with mirror and towel radiator. White marble floor and electric extractor.
· Hallway with an electric radiator. Smoke alarm.
Mirror and small shelf.
Access to loft with storage.
· Main bedroom, with double built-in wardrobes and storage above. Window overlooking the rear garden.
Will include a new King size bed and mattress. Small shelf, bedside table, and blinds/curtains included also.
Bedroom 2 is awaiting a photo but has double French doors that lead onto the garden. (No longer has built-in wardrobes like on the floor plan.)
· Rear garden, very private with small lawn area and various plants and stoned areas for easy maintenance. Birdbath and solar lights included
A real sun trap. Patio set, mower. Outdoor power socket.
Access to the garage.
Rent £775.00 per month (£178.85 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £894.23
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
The maximum number of tenants is 3/4
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Mobile Signal||Check Coverage|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|