This property has now been taken off the market (as of 14 April 2021).
2 Bed Terraced House, Etive Close, NR17
- The modern south facing kitchen has shaker style cupboards, a gas hob and electric oven plus space for washing machine and fridge.
- Off the hall is a downstairs toilet with washbasin.
- The hall leads to the living room (13'9" x 13'4")with electric coal effect fire, under stairs storage cupboard and french windows to the garden.
- Stairs lead from the hall to the landing with two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Bedroom 1 (11'2" x 10'6") has an ensuite shower room with washbasin and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 (7'2" x 11') overlooks the garden to the rear.
Outside there is a very small garden to the front and a larger one at the back with patio, lawn, shrubs and wooden garden shed.. A gate in the back fence gives access to the garage and an additional parking space.
Permission from the landlord required for any pets
This is a privately owned property and I am looking for a long term tenant who will regard the property as home
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|