Landlord Building & Contents Insurance

Get Instant Quotes Now

Order With Confidence

Your property is probably your most prized asset - and as such, it pays to make sure it's protected when letting it out, along with any of your possessions.

To help you find the insurance that best suits your needs we compare offers from some of the UK’s major insurers.

Fill in our quick form to get your instant online quotes.

Landlord Building & Contents Insurance
  • Immediate cover or start at the date of your choice
  • Yearly premium from as low as £100 for buildings insurance and £40 for contents
  • Highly competitive quotes from the UK leading insurers
  • 'New for old' or 'accidental' contents cover up to £80,000
  • Property owner's liability up to £5,000,000

Our trusted Insurers

We have a panel of over 30 insurers including AXA, Ageas, LV, RSA, and Zurich, as well as many other specialist insurers for nearly every circumstance.

Got You Covered have been nominated for a number of awards over the past two years.

OpenRent Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration number: 988043).

OpenRent Landlord
5 Stars

"OpenRent are amazing"

I have made sure I am totally insured for all mishaps and I am still £80 per month better off! I personally one hundred percent recommend.

Total Peace of Mind

With just a few clicks we can provide the highest standard of protection for your residential property investment and we'll also tailor your policy to make sure you get the right landlord insurance for you.

So whatever your circumstance, property or tenant, we can provide you with cover you can trust and at exceptionally low prices.

  • What is landlords building insurance?

  • Why landlord insurance?

  • What properties / tenants do you insure?

  • What affects insurance cost?