We’re looking for a bright and ambitious person to join our Core Team in a Customer Experience and Product Development capacity. You will be responsible for developing the product and providing top-notch customer interactions, ensuring that our landlord and tenant users have an exceptional experience with OpenRent. If you think this sounds exciting, keep reading!
OpenRent is the way people rent property online - a force for good in an industry tarnished by rip-off agencies. Enabled by an unrelenting focus on technology, we now let more properties than any high-street agency in the UK. In the last 12m we let over £11.5bn worth of property, to over 1 million registered users, without charging any admin fees to tenants. The opportunity is much bigger still and we continue to grow rapidly, breaking new records every month.
OpenRent is very much of the startup mindset, a close-knit team looking to transform an industry and have fun while we’re doing it. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team who are having a huge impact on the way people rent up and down the country, and building a household name brand.
About The Role
Core Team members combine silky customer service skills with a passion for constantly improving our product and the service we provide. They work on everything from incoming customer queries (phone / email / sms), to managing relationships with suppliers, to working out ways to optimise every aspect of our process.
Be it writing new copy to help educate customers, or working out that a timely SMS at a certain point in the process reduces customer service load by 20% - our core team are always looking to improve the customer experience, which is why our team have 5-star ratings on both Google and Trustpilot.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A graduate with a 2:1 from a good university. (Applicants who don’t meet this requirement may be considered if they have relevant work experience)
- Enthusiastic about working in a startup environment
- Calm and composed to deal with the customer facing aspects of the role
- Ambitious and driven to ensure every process is constantly being tweaked and improved
- Articulate and able to portray the problem, and their solutions, to the rest of the team such that the tech can be developed and quickly released
- Technically proficient to deal with our ever-changing set of internal tools and systems (mainly web based)
- Dedicated to the cause of dramatically improving the rental market so no day is left without a success or improvement made
- Available to work Monday to Friday and one Saturday around every 6 weeks - you will receive a weekday off in lieu for your Saturday shift
- Location: London
- Working hours: Full Time
- Salary: £21k – £29k
- Equity: 0.00% - 0.25%
- Work alongside supportive, high-performing colleagues
- Monthly team events
- Weekly team lunches
- Holidays encouraged (seriously)
- Pension contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Free office drinks + snacks
- Weekly yoga sessions
- In-office massage
- Annual company away weekend
- Work in the bright OpenRent office in Brixton (lots of great lunch options nearby!)
- The genuine ability to add to this list...