This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 July 2019).
3 Bed End Terrace, Witcombe, BS37
This well presented three bedroom end of terrace property is situated in Witcombe, Yate.
It comprises of a separate kitchen / Diner / Lounge / Family bathroom, 2 double and 1 single bedroom.
Looking for long term family to make a home.
- Kitchen / Laminated flooring, UPVC windows with patio doors leading to the garden paved area to lawn and shed.
- Hallway / Newly carpeted, Radiator, Storage cupboard.
- Reception Room / Wooden flooring, Electric fire place, Radiator, UPVC windows
- Landing / New Worcester Bosch gas boiler, storage cupboard, carpet.
- Bathroom / Tiled floor to ceiling, Electric shower, Bath, Hand basin, WC
- Bedroom 1 / Carpet,UPVC windows, Radiator, Fitted Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 / Carpet,UPVC windows, Radiator, Fitted wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 / Carpet,UPVC windows, Radiator
Close to Primary & Secondary schools with the nearby Abbotswood Shopping Precinct where you will find a variety of shops cafe, vets, hairdressers and food outlets.
Yate Shopping Centre is approx 1.5 miles from the property where there is a wide variety of shops, cafe's with the new Riverside development boasting a cinema, restaurants and well known shops. Yate train station is approx 2 miles away with main connections. M4 & M5 motorway junctions are close by.
Council tax band B
Available from the 29th July 2019
1. A “Holding Deposit of £219.20 equivalent to 1 weeks rent will be required to secure the interest in this property. This amount is non refundable should you withdraw from the application or submit false information on your application from.
2. A “Deposit” of £1096.00 equivalent to 5 weeks rent will be required during the tenancy, payable to owner to be held in a DPS on signing of the tenancy.
3. A Payment of £50.00 will be due if you want to change the tenancy agreement
5. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's interest base rate
6. Payment of £5.00 per key for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys.
7. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
Tenant Protection: Tenants money is held and protected by DPS scheme. To learn more please visit the /deposit-protection-schemes-and-landlords
*Viewing are available on the 22nd July 2019 10 am to 7 pm
23rd of July 2019 11 am to 5 pm
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|