This property has now been taken off the market (as of 05 November 2019).
Studio Flat, Turrall Street, WR3
Studio 7 - Double studio room with own kitchen and ensuite
* UTILITY BILLS AND CLEANER FOR SHARED AREAS INCLUDED *
You deal directly with the accredited full time professional and experienced landlord so no agents, utility bills or hidden fees to pay! All you pay is the monthly rent.
All rooms are a good size and have double beds .
The house is let fully furnished and the studio comes with :
- Double bed with memory foam mattress
- 3 door wardrobe with drawers under and extra storage above
- Kitchen with fan oven, 4 ring hob, fridge/freezer
- Shower room with WC, wash basin and large power shower
- Work desk and chair- Lockable room fire door for security and privacy
** RENT INCLUDES ALL UTILITY BILLS : GAS, ELECTRIC, WATER, COUNCIL TAX, SUPER FAST FIBRE BROADBAND, TV LICENCE FOR SHARED LIVING ROOM **
The rooms share excellent common facilities including :
- Large living room with 42" HD plasma Freeview TV and plenty large comfy leather couches for relaxing after a hard day at work
- Super fast Fibre-optic Broadband Internet with unlimited download
- Dining Room with 6 seat table
- Kitchen with sink, hob, oven and fridge/freezers, plates, cutlery, pans, mugs, etc
- Washing machine
- 2 x full bathrooms with bath, sink, toilet, shower over bath
- Private garden with patio and washing line
- Off-street parking for up to 3 cars
- Gas central heating and full double glazing
- Fire alarm system and fire emergency lighting
We also include a regular cleaner for the shared areas at no extra charge.
The house was purpose designed to spacious with great double size bedrooms and large common areas so if you want plenty space, this is the place for you. It's also comfy with full double glazing and gas central heating.
** AVAILABLE TO WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY - NO DSS **
** RENT INCLUDES ALL UTILITY BILLS : GAS, ELECTRIC, WATER, COUNCIL TAX, SUPER FAST BT FIBRE BROADBAND, TV LICENCE FOR LIVING ROOM **
The property is a fully licenced HMO with Worcester City Council and is managed by a professional Landlord who is accredited by both the council and the National Landlords Association.
The property is just a few minutes walk from local amenities in Barbourne including the co-op supermarket, take-aways, pubs, Gheluvelt park, etc and a short walk the other way to Worcester city centre and Foregate Street station.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|