This property has now been taken off the market (as of 27 December 2021).
Studio Flat, Comer Gardens, WR2
Studio 7 (middle floor) - AVAILABLE NOW - Studio with private kitchen. Shares 3 shower/bath rooms with 2 other studio. ONE PERSON ONLY TO OCCUPY, no couples allowed sorry.
** All Bills included **
** Unlimited BT Infinity Fibre-optic Broadband **
** Cleaner once a month for shared areas **
You deal directly with the accredited full time professional landlord so no agents fees to pay and a simple online application process.
Rooms 1,2,3,4,5,9,10 and 11 are self contained studios with their own private kitchen area and an ensuite shower room (with sink, toilet, shower).
All studios include :
- Double Bedframe with memory foam mattress
- Chest of drawers
- Desk and chair
- Double glazed window and radiator
- Private in-room kitchen with sink, microwave, fan oven, 2 or 4 ring hob, fridge/freezer (all rooms)
- Private en-suite shower room with shower, sink, toilet (only studios 1,2,3,4,5,9,10 and 11)
- WiFi and wired Ethernet
All the rooms share common facilities including :
- BT Infinity fibre-optic superfast broadband internet with unlimited download (Wifi and wired in rooms)
- Gas central heating and full double glazing
- Bathroom room with sink, toilet, bath
- 2 x shower rooms
- 2 x toilets
- Huge living room with dining table and pool table
- Amazing TV/Movie room with plenty sofas
- Laundry room with 2 x washing machines and a dryer
- Cleaner for shared areas once a month
- Private patio garden to the rear
- Plenty private off-street parking at rear
- Bike garage
** RENT INCLUDES ALL BILLS - GAS, WATER, ELECTRIC, COUNCIL TAX, BROADBAND **
Rent is paid monthly in advance. A deposit of 1 months rent(held in government approved scheme) when moving in.
The house is around 20 minutes walk to the main city centre and 10 minutes to the centre of St Johns with Co-op and Sainsburys supermarkets.
The property is a fully licenced HMO with Worcester City Council and is managed by a professional Landlord who is accredited by both the council and the National Landlords Association.
You don't need to ask if the studios are still available, if you can see this advert then it's available for viewing.
Generally available for viewings between 9am and 4pm week days and weekends. Drop a message or a call and we can usually arrange a viewing for the next day. If you are unable to attend in person then we are also available to offer WhatsApp video viewings.
Subject to ID check and income check for working professionals. Student applicants will need to provide a guarantor who can provide proof of income.
Price & Bills
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|