This property has now been taken off the market (as of 26 May 2022).
Room in a Shared House, Happyland North, WR2
- Bright and Airy property
- 2 double bedrooms (1 available)
- 2 reception rooms (shared dining room)
- Cellar (for storage)
- Gardens with decking and lawn
- Downstairs WC
- Laminate flooring
- Storage / Changing room / office - adjoining the bedroom
- Further airing / storage cupboard on the landing
- American style fridge freezer with ice / water dispenser, Dishwasher, hob, ovens, microwave, washing machine, kettle & toaster
- Recently fitted efficient combi boiler
A two double bedroom, end of terrace, shared property situated within St. Johns, Worcester. One double bedroom available and property will be let furnished;
Access to the property is gained via entrance porch leading through to living room;
Living room leads through to;
Shared dining room to the rear, having continuation of laminate flooring and neutral decor, feature fireplace, dining table and chairs, rug and double UPVC doors to rear decking and garden allowing abundance of natural light. Providing access to rear garden with table, chairs and BBQ, cellar and kitchen;
Kitchen having tiled flooring, neutrally painted walls, wood effect base and eye level units, black granite effect roll top work surface set to black tile surround. Having under counter dish washer, and built in cooker and hob with extractor fan, microwave, toaster and kettle. Access to side alleyway and side of garden gained via Upvc door and access through separate door into utility and downstairs WC.
Utility having continuation of tiled flooring and units, houses recently fitted boiler and washing machine. Leading through to downstairs WC with wash basin.
Access to the first floor gained via carpeted stairway between dining room and living room. First floor comprises of;
Occupied double bedroom to the front of the property.
Available double bedroom is situated to the rear of the property having wood effect laminate flooring and neutral decor, furnished with double bed, shelves, full length mirror. Archway leading through to additional storage area / walk in wardrobe / dressing room / office with clothes hanging space, drawers, cupboard, office table and chair. Any / all furniture items can be removed upon the tenants preference / request.
L shape landing space leads to airing / storage cupboard and bathroom with low level WC, bidet, wash basin and P shaped bath with overhead shower.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the size and layout of the property.
- Furnishing: Furnished
- Not Accepted: Pets, DSS, Smoking inside.
- Deposit: £400
- Additional: All bills included (Council tax, gas, electric, tv license, broadband).
- Credit Checks: Successful applicant will have a credit check completed prior to tenancy. A guarantor maybe used in certain circumstances (eg Student).
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|