This property has now been taken off the market (as of 12 May 2021).
2 Bed Flat, Haden Hill, WV3
- A large self-contained flat on 1st and 2nd floors of a Victorian semi-detached property located on a one-way street running between two main Wolverhampton roads close to bus stops, local pubs, small supermarkets and petrol stations. It is just 10 minutes walk from a large supermarket and the city centre with its bars, restaurants and train station.
- The property has gas fired central heating, double glazing, an electronic fire/smoke alarm system and emergency lighting. It is available to rent immediately and would suit 1 person or a couple. The property has no garden and as such is not deemed suitable for children or pets.
- Access to the property is via a front door leading to a communal lobby (shared with the ground floor flat). Stairs lead from the lobby to a private entrance to the flat on the 1st floor.
- The flat has a small hall accessing a large lounge, bathroom, kitchen and another flight of stairs. The bathroom has toilet, washbasin, bath and shower over bath. The Kitchen is fitted with electric oven and hob, ample cupboards and plumbing for a washing machine. The stairs lead to 2 large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
- The property benefits from recent refurbishment including new fitted carpets or vinyl flooring.
- Street parking only
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Bills Exclusive
- Close to public transport and amenities
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|