1 Bed Flat, Chertsey Road, GU21
- Large flat - 52sqm
- Double aspect, light living room with Juliet balcony
- Separate kitchen with fridge freezer and washing machine
- Brand new bathroom with bath
- Double bedroom with Juliet balcony and built in wardrobe
- Built in storage
- Security entry phone
- Electric heating and double glazing
- Tastefully decorated
- Managed by friendly, local, female landlord.
Viewing is highly recommended of this spacious and unique flat. The flat is bigger than many 1 bedroom flats in Woking and is not in a "high rise". The block feels very safe and also benefits from having a nice community vibe, with friendly, established neighbours.
Parking is available through getting a parking permit from Woking Council to use Victoria Way carpark, opposite the flat.
Sorry no smokers. The Building does not allow pets.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to view!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|