This property has now been taken off the market (as of 13 January 2020).
3 Bed Semi-Detached House, Hereward Road, PE13
Apart from 3 bedrooms, it has:
- A separate living room
- A separate dining room
- A large area in the kitchen for a dining table
- Upstairs toilet, shower and bath
- Downstairs toilet, shower and bath
- A large side conservatory
- New modern fitted kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space
- New kitchen with room for large fridge/freezer, dryer and washing machine and huge area for big dining table
- New cooker and extractor
- stylish neutral tiles in the kitchen, downstairs toilet and upstairs bathroom
- Newly fitted downstairs toilet, basin and walk in shower
- Newly fitted upstairs toilet, shower, bath and basin
- New double-glazed windows throughout
- Large living room with laminate flooring
- Large family room
- Newly fitted carpets in the 3 bedrooms
- A nice rear garden
- On-street parking on a quiet road
It will make a lovely home for a couple or family. It is close to primary schools, the local secondary school and the local college.
The deposit will be £894 and possibly guarantors if references etc cannot be obtained.
Sorry no pets or house-shares.
When responding please answer the queries below to make it easier for us to gather information and process your application.
There are no agency fees charged.
Questions to answer
- occupants names and ages?
- jobs and monthly income?
- any pets or smokers?
- When can you move in?
- why do you want to move ?
- when can you view?
- is the deposit of £894 plus 1 months rent of £835 ok for you to pay when you move in?
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|