This property has now been taken off the market (as of 29 November 2018).
3 Bed Bungalow, The Chase, PE13
3 BED BUNGALOW TO LET
The Chase, Leverington Road, Wisbech, PE13
If it's a GOOD SIZE FAMILY HOME you're after - then look no further! This newly refurbished detached 3 BEDROOM bungalow is situated in a popular residential area! A viewing is a must!
· Detached bungalow
· Newly Refurbished, New Kitchen, New Bathroom
· New Boiler & Central Heating System
· Three bedrooms with Conservatory
We are pleased to offer a simply fabulous, three-bedroom house offering a substantial living. This detached bungalow is enviably positioned on the outskirts of town is a popular residential area on The Chase. It is close to a range of shops all close by.
The bungalow has been beautifully refurbished in a minimalist, contemporary style with new kitchen, new bathroom, new boiler &new central heating system. It offers abundant living space with good decor. It comprises SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH CONSERVATORY, KITCHEN, 3 BEDROOMS and a BATHROOM. Outside there is an ENCLOSED GARDEN. The property benefits from NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATINGand DOUBLE GLAZING.
The property comprises -
Reception room - A light & spacious reception room extending into Conservatory. It offers a fantastic relaxing environment with a good view of garden.
Bedrooms – All 3 the bedrooms are of good size.
Kitchen – Newly refurbished & fully equipped kitchen with new Gas hob, new electric oven, new freestanding fridge-freezer, new washing machine and new dish-washer.
Bathroom –Fully tiled and newly refurbished bathroom with new shower and bathroom units.
Garden – A low maintenance decent sized garden.
The property is available to let immediately.
Rent - £895 Exclusive
Deposit - £895 (1 month’s rent)
NO DSS / NO PETS / NO SMOKERS / NOUNEMPLOYMENT
For enquiries and to arrange a viewing, please call or text,
NILESH ( (Number Removed After Let) )
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|