This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 May 2021).
5 Bed End Terrace, Bewley Street, SW19
- Wonderful Wandle Riverside location very close to Wandle Park
- End of terrace on quiet cul-de-sac
- Immaculate décor throughout
- Five large double fitted bedrooms, one en-suite
- Huge open plan kitchen, lounge & diner
- Separate utility room with garden access
- Large recently fitted wintergarden
- Garage & off-street parking for three cars.
- Short walk to Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, Merton Abbey Mills
- 5-minute walk to Colliers Wood Underground (Northern Line)
- 10-minute walk from Haydons Road Station (Thameslink)
- 20-minute walk to Wimbledon Station & Underground (District Line)
- Gas central heating
- Monitored alarm system and Ring Pro Doorbell with camera
- Full anti-fire misting system
- Freshly redecorated to an immaculate standard
This spectacular modern 5 double bedroom house spanning three floors stands at the end of Bewley Street on the banks of the River Wandle near Wandle Park, benefiting from abundant bird life and the soothing sounds of the flowing river.
On entry there is a dedicated porch and cloak room leading to the stunning open plan ground floor. The lighting has been designed to a high level of warmth and comfort. On the left to centre, discreetly tucked away are the doors to the garage, a WC and a fully fitted utility room with separate access to the back garden. Straight through the lounge area there is a generously sized charming wintergarden with slide-away doors opening onto the garden with maintenance free artificial grass.
The stairs to the first floor sit at mid ground floor, giving additional lounge storage underneath and a pleasant view of the lower floor. The middle floor landing leads to three double bedrooms, one with generous loft storage/kid’s play den, and a large bathroom with bath, wash basin, walk-in shower and WC.
The top floor boasts the master bedroom overlooking the river Wandle with en-suite shower room and WC. Opposite on the top landing sits the fifth generously sized bedroom.
This is a bright, spacious and airy home. The layout, décor and finish throughout this property has been carried out with finesse and warrants early viewing.
This property is in a perfect spot just a short walk to Colliers Wood with its pubs, restaurants and major supermarkets (Sainsbury’s with in-store Argos, Marks & Spencer), the lovely Merton Abbey Mills just a little further and Tooting’s vibrant bustling Broadway just up the road. Wimbledon and Wandsworth are close by too. There are some lovely walks along the Wandle heading towards The Thames in one direction, and past Merton Abbey Mills, Dean City Farm to Morden Hall House and Gardens in the other.
Transport links couldn't be better with Colliers Wood Tube (Northern Line) a five-minute walk away and Haydons Road Thameslink station a mere ten-minute walk. Wimbledon Station with it's Underground (District Line) and Tram a twenty-minute walk. Merton Bus Station is a short walk too.
Local Attractions (all within walking distance or short drive)
- The Wimbledon All England Lawn Tennis Club (40 minutes)
- Tooting Broadway Market (20 minutes)
- Merton Abbey Mills (14 minutes)
- Morden Hall & Park, a lovely walk on the Wandle Path (30 minutes)
- Wimbledon Village (44 minutes) & Common
- Schools: A number of Offset ranked Outstanding and Good Primary and Secondary schools. The overall school grade in this area is high.
- St. George's Hospital
- Several leisure centres including Wimbledon Leisure Centre & Spa
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Colliers Wood Station||8 minute walk|
|Haydons Road||9 minute walk|
|South Wimbledon Station||14 minute walk|
|Tooting Broadway Station||18 minute walk|