This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 February 2017).
1 Bed Flat, Whyteleafe Hill, CR3
Accommodation comprises :
* a spacious and bright double aspect lounge and dining room featuring floor length bay windows with French doors leading to Juliet balcony
* a modern kitchen with brand new appliances including induction hob, full size dishwasher, self-cleaning oven, frost-free fridge freezer, large modern stainless steel sink with pull-out spray tap
* a double bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
* brand new luxurious carpet throughout
* two roomy storage cabinets off the hallway
* residents and visitor parking
The property is situated just off Whyteleafe Hill and tucked back from the main road with no directly adjoining properties. Whyteleafe itself has a range of shops and restaurants and the nearby towns of Caterham and Warlingham offer more comprehensive shopping facilities including a choice of large supermarkets.
The area offers a choice of sporting and recreational facilities and the motorway network can be accessed via junction 6 off the M25 at Godstone.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|