This property has now been taken off the market (as of 11 December 2020).
3 Bed Bungalow, Third Close, KT8
The house is currently being refurbished throughout to a high spec and will be available to move in from 3 January 2021.
The property benefits from:
- Off-street parking on the spacious front drive.
- A large and very private rear garden with a newly laid lawn and several fruit trees.
- Outside shed.
- Brand new Howdens fitted kitchen as well as underfloor heating in the kitchen.
- Gas/Central heating throughout.
- Laminate flooring in the hallway, bedrooms and living room.
- Gardener included in the first years' rent
- House is West-facing - beautiful sunrise in the morning from the conservatory, sun in the garden for a large majority of the day, and sunset directly in front of the house
- A 5 minute walk to the nearest bus station, with buses into Kingston and to Hampton Court train station (direct trains to Waterloo every half hour)
- A 10 minute walk to the High Street, 8 minute walk to a Sainsbury's Local
- The property is offered unfurnished and the colouring is all neutrals and light greys. Wall colour throughout the majority of the house is Dulux Polished Pebble. The kitchen and bathroom are Dulux Denim Drift.
- Regret no pets or smokers (this is non-negotiable)
Viewing highly recommended, but please be aware that it currently looks like a building site and will require some imagination if you do come and have a viewing in the next few weeks, thus the lack of photos currently on this listing. Please see the detailed floorplan in order to 'visualise' the property in the interim.
Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £2,250.00 per month (£519.23 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £2,250.00
Minimum tenancy is 12 months.
Maximum number of tenants is 6.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Hampton Court||20 minute walk|
|Hampton (London), Rail Station||24 minute walk|
|Thames Ditton||34 minute walk|
|Fulwell, Rail Station||52 minute walk|