This property has now been taken off the market (as of 03 May 2021).
2 Bed Flat, Mersey Road, E17
- Desirable Lloyd Park location
- Short walk to Walthamstow Central
- Rear garden (shared with first floor flat)
- Wooden flooring
- Part furnished
This immaculate two-bedroom ex-Warner flat with its own front door has high ceilings, wooden floors, a brick fireplace with wood-burning stove and original sash windows.
The classic Shaker-style kitchen has room for a table and chairs, plenty of storage space, fridge/freezer, Samsung washing machine and integrated microwave. A back garden, with lawn and sun-trap patio, is perfect for entertaining guests in warm summer weather. The bathroom has a Victorian-style suite and stylish dark-blue walls, while the master bedroom's large bay window lets in plenty of light and the second bedroom is perfect for guests or as a home office. The heating is controlled by an energy-efficient Nest thermostat, which can be accessed remotely via an app.
The property is offered part-furnished, with extent of furnishings negotiable. Pets will be considered.
On-street parking is via allocated permits available to buy directly from the council.
The property is located on a quiet residential street within walking distance of the many artisan shops, cafes and bars of Walthamstow Village and the high street with its street market, restaurants and cinema. This desirable part of East London has a multitude of attractions such as Epping Forest, the Walthamstow Wetlands, God's Own Junkyard and the breweries of the Blackhorse Beer Mile, as well as a selection of great transport links.
• 15-minute walk from both Blackhorse Road and Walthamstow Central stations, giving access to the Victoria Line (15 mins to the West End) and the Overground (20 mins to Liverpool Street)
• Lloyd Park, a 5-minute walk from your home, is a lovely green space that houses the William Morris Gallery, devoted to the local 19th-century Arts & Crafts designer, the annual Garden Party festival and a Saturday farmers' market with organic produce and a great variety of street-food stalls
• Just past the park is Bell Corner, home to a handful of independent cafes, supermarkets and one of Walthamstow's most loved gastropubs, The Bell
References will be required, along with a security deposit equivalent to one month’s rent.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Available From||29 May, 2021|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Walthamstow Central||15 minute walk|
|Walthamstow Central Station||15 minute walk|
|Walthamstow Queens Road||16 minute walk|
|St James Street (London), Rail Station||19 minute walk|