Room in a Shared House, Milton Road, SM6
En Suite! All Bills Inc! 350mbps Broadband With Wifi on each floor! DIRECT TO LANDLORD no Agent Hassle.
- DOUBLE ROOM WITH HIGH CEILINGS AND EN-SUITE AVAILABLE
- LUXURY PROFESSIONAL HOUSE SHARED IN CENTRAL WALLINGTON - THE HOUSE WAS RECENTLY REFURBISHED AT HIGH STANDARDS
- BILLS & COUNCIL TAX INCLUDED WITHIN THE RENT
- SUPER-FAST 350Mbps BROADBAND CONNECTION. THERE ARE WIFI BOOSTERS IN EACH FLOOR TO BE ALWAYS CONNECTED
- THE COMMUNAL SPACES ARE PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED EVERY TWO WEEKS
- SHARED LIVING ROOM
- SUPER LARGE OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- GARDEN & SHARED PARKING SPACES IN FRONT
- Maximum one tenant for the unit.
Located a short walk from Wallington high street and train station is this luxury professional house share. The property has been recently converted into a 6 room house share and all of the rooms benefit from en-suite shower rooms. The property has been finished to a very high standard throughout and this is a great opportunity to be the firsts occupants. The property has a large open plan kitchen living space, the kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and all modern conveniences including a large fridge freezer, dishwasher, two washing machines, the living space will have a communal sitting area with space to socialize with your house mates which will include a communal television and a dining table for having meals. The living space also gives access onto the communal garden which is a great place to relax when the sun is out or to enjoy a barbeque with your fellow house mates. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, wood flooring throughout, all bills included within the rent including high speed fibre optic broadband and being close to amenities and transport.
All the rooms are offered furnished or unfurnished and are available immediately. Viewings Highly Recommended!!
Wallington in the London borough of Sutton is an often overlooked location and yet with some outstanding secondary schools, (including the country’s highest achieving state school; Wilson’s), good transport links into Central London and some stunning Victorian and Edwardian Villas, Wallington can boast some of the best value for money property in the Greater London suburbs.
Trains from Wallington run directly into Victoria Station, Victoria itself has undergone a huge transformation with an increased number of businesses in the area and of course Westminster and many civil service buildings are walking distance from Victoria Station yet 30mins on a train to Wallington and you are surrounded by ponds, parks and a much calmer pace of life.
While the pace of life may be more sedate that is not to say Wallington is lacking in local amenities. With many high street names having opened up in the vicinity yet still a number of independent traders Wallington offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants and is popular with Families as there are plenty of leisure activities for younger and older children alike.
Amenities for Families:
Very much a family town, Wallington and the surrounding has lots of activities for children and adults. Within Wallington is the Phoenix Centre, part of the Everyone Active group. It hosts a number of classes for children and adults as well having a soft play area and catering for kid’s parties, two larger leisure centres are situated just on the outskirts of Wallington the Virgin Active and the Westcroft Leisure centres. Both have swimming pools and offer a range of classes for kids.
Independent classes and clubs exist as well, including Surrey Dojo, which teaches Shotokan Karate to all ages and abilities. Explore Learning, based in the centre of Wallington offers extra-curricular classes and private tuition to help children develop their skills and a love of learning.
Socializing in Wallington:
There are a number of friendly pubs in Wallington that attract a mixed crowd of local office workers, young couples and ladies on a night out, including the Dukes Head, The Wallington Arms and The Plough. For more intimate drinking and dining El Nido a Spanish tapas bar on the Manor Road has consistently good reviews, as does Korykos a traditional Turkish Restaurant, just further down Manor Road.
A regular farmers market provides Wallington residents the opportunity to stock up on fresh, local produce.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, you should be aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
We are proud to offer this delightful large en-suite bedroom in a 6 bedroom shared house in a great location.
Available to move in from 31st July 2022, this property benefits from available parking, and garden access. Property is offered furnished.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £850 per month
Deposit / Bond is (5 weeks rent)
Minimum tenancy is 6 months
Maximum number of tenants per room is 1
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Wallington||10 minute walk|
|Waddon||29 minute walk|
|Carshalton||30 minute walk|
|Hackbridge||35 minute walk|