This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 November 2019).
1 Bed Flat, Leeds Road, WF1
Executive ground floor apartment with exclusive garden patio door access.
Includes allocated courtyard parking & maintained communal gardens to enjoy.
The property is conveniently located directly on the main Leeds to Wakefield bus route, just 0.5 miles from Outwood train station & within minutes of the M1 & M62 motorways, perfect for commuters. Wakefield city centre is less than 5 minutes away & the centre of Leeds is under 20 min's drive. On the doorstep are numerous amenities including a number of eateries, a supermarket, butchers, basically all you need can be found within a minutes walk.
The apartment is one of just 4 within a large converted Victorian property & comprises of:
- Kitchen/diner with top quality high gloss units, breakfast bar, built in fan assisted oven, ceramic hob & extractor. Patio doors leading out to the gardens fill the room with natural daylight & provide beautiful garden views.
- Living room is a light, bright & comfortable, carpeted space with large bay windows & garden views.
- Double bedroom with en-suite.
Would suit professional person/couple.
Summary & requirements:
- Rent: £635.00 pcm
- Bond: £735.00/£835.00 with pet
- Gas central heating
- Would prefer a minimum 12 months tenancy
- You are responsible for council tax, gas, electric & water
- No smoking
- No DSS
- Pets considered
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|