Let Agreed - This property is no longer available for rent
This property has now been taken off the market (as of 10 July 2020).
4 Bed Detached House, Bristol Drive, CB23
Location:||Upper Cambourne, Cambridge
Note: This OpenRent Property Is No Longer Available For Rent. Description below is only for reference, and you can no longer book a viewing or contact this private landlord.
4 bedroom detached house(Build in 2015) at the end of the street and with 3 outside car parking space. It's a very quiet place with trees in front, bird's song will wake you up in the morning.
10 mins walking distance to Morrison, 5 mins walking distance to local primary school, 15~20min driving distance to Cambridge, and Bus line available.
Nice environment and good for long term living family.
The house itself consists of:
- 3 double bedrooms + 1 single bedroom(or study room); one bedroom with en-suite
- Fully integrated kitchen with fridge, washing machine, dish washer, gas hob, oven and extractor
- Gas central heating
- Solar panel installed to provide free electricity
- Two shower rooms and ground floor cloak room
- Separated Garage and extra allocated off-road 3 parking space
- Front and back garden - look over common green area
- Walking distince to schools, bus stops and nature reserve
- Outstanding Ofsted rated secondary school catchment area
- EPC A
- Council tax Band E
- BT Fibre to home super fast broadband installed
- House comes furnished but can accept unfurnished by put owner's furnish into Garage
- No bill is included
- Excellent schools for all aged children (two nurseries, four good primary schools and one outstanding secondary school)
- Morrison supermarket with petrol station, two co-op convenient stores
- Library, GP, pharmacy, dental practice
- Pub, local cafe shop,
- Fitness centre, various sports clubs(cricket, football, tennis, etc),
- Regular bus service to Cambridge and St Neots.
Family welcome! No sharing, non-smoker. Sorry no pets.
DSS Income Accepted
Message Landlord or Request Viewing