This property has now been taken off the market (as of 14 August 2017).
3 Bed Terraced House, Tremorvah Barton, TR1
- 3 Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Brand New Heating System
- Rewiring With Wired In Smoke Alarms
- 10 Minute Low Level Walk Into The Centre Of Truro
- Street Parking and Garage
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Spacious Kitchen and Lounge
- Parking and Garage
- Central Heating Powered Via Brand New A Rated Combi-Boiler
- Catchment Area to Archbishop C of E Benson Academy
- Plenty of Storage Space.
- In a Superfast Broadband Area
- Fantastic Neighbourhood
- Very Low Priced Reference Check
A superb spacious three bedroom terraced house within a stone's throw of the city centre and offering a garage and garden. Externally the property is approached via a footpath to the front garden and to the rear is an enclosed courtyard and a garage.
- Double glazed front door with side screen to
- Entrance Hall Stairs to first floor. Cloaks cupboard. Door to kitchen. Door to lounge. Refurbished parquet flooring.
- Lounge/Dining Room 6.48m x 3.61m Double aspect room featuring a large double glazed window to the front elevation giving a pleasant outlook across the garden and beyond. Serving hatch. Refurbished parquet flooring. TV / Sky TV point. Telephone / Broadband connection.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.84m x 3.58m Double glazed door and window to rear elevation. Fitted range of kitchen units comprising work tops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, base units, fitted shelves and corner cupboard. Gas cooker point. Large under stair storage cupboard. New ceramic floor tiling. Electric Cooker. Fittings for WM or DW.
- First Floor Landing Loft hatch. Airing cupboard housing boiler.
- Bedroom One 3.61m x 3.58m Double glazed window to front elevation giving pleasant open outlook.
- Bedroom Two 3.63m (to face of wardrobe) x 2.8m Double glazed window to rear. Built in double wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three 2.62m (plus alcove) x 2.54m Double glazed window to front elevation. Alcove.
- Bathroom White suite with panelled bath with hand rail and mira shower. Pedestal wash basin. Frosted double glazed window. Complimentary tiling. Frosted double glazed window.
- Separate WC.
- Outside To the front of the property a footpath serves Tremorvah Barton and leads to the front garden which is laid partly to lawn and is well stocked with shrubs and flowers. Path and steps leading to front door.
- To the rear is an enclosed paved courtyard with raised shrub garden adjacent to the garage. Steps leading to a rear gate. Within the courtyard is an outside tap and under the garage is a shed / large storage room.
- Shed / large storage room 3.33m x 2.36m Light connected. Fittings for WM.
- Outside WC WC. Light connected.
- Garage 5.18m x 2.79m Up and over door.
Full credit check, employment references etc. will be taken. Sorry no smokers, or DSS. Council Tax - Band C
Area: Great Location
Friendly Folk, Close to shops, restaurants and parks. On quiet no-through road. Low level walk down to town (10 minutes). Easy access to Roseland Peninsula. Very central to all the main attractions in Cornwall. 15 minute drive to Treliske hospital.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|