This property has now been taken off the market (as of 29 June 2019).
3 Bed Terraced House, Wyndham Street, CF42
Another lovely home with the WOW factor !
Don't miss the opportunity to live in this beautiful family home ....Currently carrying out viewings on this property:-
- A beautiful, and modern place to live, close to local amenities , in a quiet area of the Rhondda Valley!
- You will not be disappointed if you view this immaculate property!
- A lovely, very comfortable home, with a lovely little garden.
This house modern contemporary feel, with a 'high-end' finish. Fitted kitchen, with skylight; and beautiful spacious bathroom.
- Gas central heating throughout, it has also been fitted with a new combi-boiler.
- Completely re-wired and new plumbing.
- Double-glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Security alarm fitted.
- Insulated to a very high level, so will be a very economical house to maintain.
- Brand new blinds throughout; cream vertical, except for the kitchen and bathroom, which are fitted with white roller blinds.
All of this attention to detail makes this property a superb home in which to live.
Comprises : -Large lounge-diner. Kitchen/Breakfast Room with rooflight in the ceiling. Three Bedrooms, Groundfloor Bathroom, Landscaped, sunny terraced rear garden, with steps leading up to grass, On street parking to the front.
Lounge-diner: 6.2 metres x 3.3 metres
Back bedroom: 2.9 metres x 2.1 metres
Front bed small: 3 metres x 2 metres
Front large: 4 metres x 2.3 metres
This property is situated in a desirable road and boasts easy access to many key amenities. The house is just off Treherbert high street which provides a generous selection of local shops, cafes and public houses. Treherbert train station is a short walk away and offers direct train services into Cardiff. Additionally, the house is only a 5-minute drive from Treorchy high street where there are many more shops including two major supermarkets. There are also good schools in the area a nearby bus stop with regular services.
There are nature trails close by offering riverside and mountain walks, with waterfalls etc. The hillsides offer an impressive backdrop to the surrounding area.
The property would be ideal for a family; also for anyone wanting to commute who want to commute further down the valley, or to Cardiff, while still living in a peaceful location.
No cats are permitted but a small dog or smaller caged pets may be considered.Working tenants with, or without, housing benefit top-up accepted. Consideration will be given to DHSS.
Available as soon as referencing is completed.
The googlemaps 'streetview' picture is, obviously not up-to-date. The exterior of the property has been repainted during the refurbishment. Please see attached photos for up to date images of the outside.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Rating||Currently Being Obtained|