This property has now been taken off the market (as of 12 April 2021).
3 Bed Terraced House, Enid Street, CF40
Rent direct from a professional landlord providing a good service, NO FEES.
A great family home including:
- Double glazing throughout
- All electrics tested and upgraded
- Modern A-rated combi boiler
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Large through-lounge & dining room
- Separate kitchen with brand new integrated oven and hob ( A brand new kitchen is being installed)
- Family bathroom with shower
- Completely redecorated ( in progress)
- Wooden floors throughout with carpet on the stairs
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Large double garage with power and lighting, accessible via rear lane
Walking distance to:
- Alaw Primary School
- Local shops and services
- Dinas train station
- Local bus routes and transport links
A short journey to:
- Porth supermarket
- Pontypridd town centre
- Commutable to Cardiff and beyond
- A470 & M4
- Energy efficiency rating C
This house is suitable for a family on a long term tenancy. Both working and DSS/Housing Benefit applicants considered with Guarantor and References. Pets considered by prior negotiation.
Rent £625 PCM
No set-up fees
Ready first week of January.
For more information or to book a viewing send Sarah a message with a contact number and we will call you.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|