This property has now been taken off the market (as of 08 February 2019).
2 Bed Flat, Speer Road, KT7
Unfurnished, ground floor, garden maisonette located a short walk from Thames Ditton Village, the Station with its regular services to London Waterloo, (30 mins), Thames Ditton schools, Colets Healtth & Fitness Club, just minutes from the River Thames and close to Hampton Court Palace, Station, cafés and bars. There are 2 bedrooms, (1 double & 1 single) with laminate flooring. The bathroom is modern, fitted with a good shower and tiled flooring. The kitchen is well fitted and leads to the garden comprising of a stone terrace and grassed areas, large shed and rear access. Parking is on street. There is also a lounge, 2 fitted storage cupboards and a large wardrobe in the double bedroom. It is available NOW at £1,250 PCM.
Full references will be taken up: bank, landlord, employer and credit references.
Sorry no housing benefit, smokers, students or pets.
- newly decorated
- private landlords
- private garden with large shed and rear access
- modern fitted kitchen with gas hob, fridge freezer
- Spacious, light reception room with space for a small dining table. A large sash window to the front of the property and high ceilings
- Gas central heating with modern efficient Worcester Bosch combi boiler
- Unfurnished but including: an electric oven, gas hob, fridge freezer
- The property as a whole is well cared for and is set back from Speer Road with a front garden leading to the flat
- Thames Ditton train station in Zone 6 is 0.3 miles away and a 5 minute walk, nearby local buses to Kingston
- Thames Ditton Infants and Junior Schools are a short walk away
- Close to Surbiton, Kingston, Esher, East Molesey & Hampton Court,
- Easy access to the M3, A3, Bushy & Richmond Parks & the Surrey countryside
- Colets Health & Fitness Club is located a little further down Speer Road
Gross internal floor area 50 square metres, (approx)
- Available NOW
- A rental of £1250 PCM
- Sorry but smokers, students, pets and housing benefit applicants will not be considered
Please do call to arrange a viewing of this fantastic flat located in an excellent residential area and close to so many amenities. Full references, including credit, employer, bank and previous landlords will be taken up with minimal fees of £20 per person to include drawing up the tenancy agreement.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Thames Ditton||9 minute walk|
|Hampton Court||15 minute walk|
|Surbiton||36 minute walk|
|Teddington||52 minute walk|