This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 May 2019).
3 Bed Semi-Detached House, Speedwell Ridge, TF3
Three bed-room semi-detached house, freshly decorated, situated on a quiet cul-de-sac within the well-established residential area of Randlay, within walking distance of the Telford Town Centre, local schools and bus routes.
- 3-bedroom Semi-detached house
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac position
- 1/3 mile to Local Primary School (6-minutewalk)
- 1/3 mile to Local Shops (Cashpoint, Shop, Hairdressers,Public house, Fish & Chip Shop)
- 2/3 mile to Local Secondary School (12-minutewalk)
- 2/3 mile to Medical Centre, Pharmacy &Dentist (12-minute walk)
- 15-minute walk to TelfordTown Centre, Telford Town Park and the Southwater Development
- Excellent transportation links to Telford Central Train Station, Bus Station, M54
- Virgin media Cabled area (up to 350MbpsInternet) & Cable TV
- ADT Digital Alarm System & CompositeGuard Door
- Modern Double Glazing
- Lovely quiet rear garden with blossoming fruit trees
- Driveway parking
- UNFURNISHED (*Rent reflects unfurnished)
- SMOKE FREE HOME
- PROFESSIONAL TENANTS PLEASE
Entrance Porch with coat / shoe storage
Lounge (4.42m x 4.22m) with understairs storage cupboards
Kitchen/Diner (4.47m x 3.15m) with built in cupboards
Conservatory (3.84m x 2.92m) with pleasant view of garden
Landing with Loft access
Bedroom 1 (4.04m x 2.54m) with built in airing cupboard with gas fired combination boiler.
Bedroom 2 (2.79m x 2.49m)
Bedroom 3 (2.18m x 1.80m) with built in single wardrobe.
Front Garden mainly laid to lawn
Driveway leading to a CARPORT note not garage
Rear Garden laid mainly to lawn with two thriving apple trees and a blossoming cherry tree producing delicious edible fruits in the Autumn.
*There is also a range cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave available to the tenant although these appliances are not included in the price of the rent and so the Landlord is not expected to replace or repair them.
PROPERY INFORMATION All measurements quoted are approximate.
Energy Performance Certificate: Energy Efficiency Rating D66
LOCAL AUTHORITY Telford & Wrekin Council Southwater Square, St Quentin Gate, Telford, Telford and Wrekin TF3 4EJ
SERVICES Mains electricity, gas, drainage and water are available.
RENT £715 pcm
TERM Assured Shorthold Tenancy term to be confirmed but it is likely to be for a fixed period of 1 year.
STEP 1: VIEWING REQUESTS
If you wish to view this property then please ask to complete our quick and easy viewing request form – designed to help us ensure this could be a suitable property match.
A viewing appointment is not a formal offer of a tenancy and any tenancy is subject to landlord approval, application, referencing and contract.
STEP 2: TENANCY APPLICATION
It is at this formal application stage that your personal information will be required to provide credit reference agencies with the required information to carry out credit and referencing checks and supply us with a report on your suitability as a tenant. We will also contact your supplied references for additional information. In completing the application, you agree that your information can be passed to them for this purpose.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|