This property has now been taken off the market (as of 14 January 2020).
Room in a Shared House, Pembroke Street, SN1
The house is located in a desirable Old Town location, yet moments away from the restaurants, bars and shops of the Town Centre.
All rooms have their private en-suites or off-suites.
The house has been kept to a high standard. Each room has a double wardrobe, all new double beds and mattresses, a TV point, USP points and access to the fastest Broadband available in Swindon.
You will also have use of a great communal area, as well as a rooftop patio with outdoor furniture (wonderful for summer). The kitchen is spacious with two double fridges.
Check out some of these features...
- Top location in Swindon in desirable Old Town yet close to the amenities and the fun of the Town Centre
- All rooms are en-suite or off suite.
- All bills included
- The fastest broadband in Swindon (you can't get faster)
- There's a good communal space both indoors and a private patio area, with furniture with views over Swindon.
- Regular weekly cleaning to all communal areas
- All rooms have their own individual key lock boxes in case you get locked out.
- There are shops & facilities all around you
- ALL crockery and cooking equipment supplied
- TV and USP points in all rooms
- You'll be living with other professionals
- I am a landlady who cares and am accredited with the National Landlords Association.
- Quick response to any maintenance issues.
This is a stunning house share and rooms will go fast.
If you meet the following criteria, I would love to hear from you.
... aged between 20 and 35?
... working full time?
... a non-smoker
... looking to share with other working professionals?
... sociable and happy to connect with others?
... good references?
... care about recycling?
If so, we look forward to hearing from you and helping you find your new home in Swindon. 🙂
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||3 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|