This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 December 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Milton Road, SN1
No couples due to licensing restrictions.
Brand new large double en-suite room now available with FREE RENT FOR THE FIRST MONTH!
Parking available a resident's parking permit.
New modern houseshare in the heart of the town centre. Luxury room with a high standard of furnishings and all brand new.
This room has:-
• New double bed with orthopaedic mattress
• Luxury soft furnishings (duvet, cushions etc)
• New carpet throughout
• Wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table with lamp.
• New modern en-suite with mirrored bathroom cabinet
• Ample storage space
• Desk and chair with desk lamp
• Comfy bean bag with foot stools) to chill out
• All bills included
• Superfast BT fibre broadband throughout the house
• Only £400.00 deposit per room
In addition the house has:-
• 2 kitchens, the lower ground kitchen is a kitchen/diner with a TV and seating area
• Lots of fridge/freezer space
• 2 x washing machines
• Communal areas cleaner
Easy access to M4 both junctions 15 and 16 as well as a few minutes’ walk to both the main bus station and rail network.
• Minimum 6-month contract
• £400 deposit (protected)
• Professional working people only
ALL BILLS INCLUDED!
Early viewings are recommended to avoid disappointment, this room has to be seen in person.
If you would like to view the room please email your mobile number.
Get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.
Below are genuine comments from previous tenants.
Tom – Room 2, Croft Road, July 2018 – August 2019
“I will certainly recommend you if I know anyone moving to the area in the future. Thank you for everything, it has been a pleasure to live in your property.”
Zak – Room 2, Stafford Street, July 2018 – August 2019
“Thank you for being so great this past year.”
Valerie – Room 1, 14 Milton Rd, Jan 2019 – August 2019
“I've loved living at Milton Road. Thank you for the well wishes for China and if I do come back, I definitely will get in touch with you guys!”
Amy – Room 3, Swindon Road, Nov 2018 – August 2019
“Just wanted to say thank you for all of your help and cooperation since I moved into the property last November, it's very much appreciated.”
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|